Air Services India operates luxury private aircrafts and helicopters for leisure & pilgrimage tours, business travel and corporate travel.
We are specialized in helicopter services for CHARDHAM Yatra from Sahastradhara/ Dehradun. Char Dham Yatra is pilgrim of devotional Dhams Yamunotri – Gangotri– Kedarnath and Badrinath.
We make sure that passengers not only get luxurious helicopter ride but we also ensure that they would be having equally Quick, Comfortable and Pleasing Darshans at all temples along with the local sightseeing.
We are pleased to inform you that we offer an exclusive 4 Nights/ 5 Days Chardham Yatra by Helicopter ex Dehradun for Upcoming season. (May & June,2018)
Some of the key features are:
- Complementary stay, pickup and airport transfer for 1 Night in Haridwar / Dehradun,
- Stay at each Dham in Hotel with all meals included
- All Local transport and sightseeing by private Car
- VIP Darshan at all temples
- Maha Abhishek Puja at Badrinath
The all-inclusive cost for this trip is Rs 160,000/- per person.
For this exclusive package the booking is open on per person basis !!!
Please refer to the mentioned day wise itinerary and terms and conditions.
DAY WISE ITINERARY
|DAY 1st||DEHRADUN TO YAMUNOTRI|
|0630 AM||DEPARTURE SAHASTRADHARA HELIPAD , DEHRADUN|
|0715 AM||ARRIVAL KHARSALI HELIPAD, YAMUNOTRI|
Passengers are requested to reach state government helipad on Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun which is the starting and ending point of this yatra. Vehicles are arranged for pick up.
Our pilots and ground staff will brief the guests about the entire trip and do’s and don’ts. Breakfast will be arranged at Kharsali and passengers are supposed to leave their hotel early at Dehradun/ Haridwar.
Upon arrival at Kharsali (The helipad for Yamunotri) passengers are welcomed by Charters ground staff, who will unload their baggage and carry it to your hotel.
Temple is a 6 KMS trek which will be covered by Palki. Total journey will take approx. 5 hours 30 min.Generally passengers will return to hotel by lunch time. After rest, We do visit to Shani Temple which is near to your Hotel.
|DAY 2nd||YAMUNOTRI TO GANGOTRI|
|0715 AM||DEPARTURE YAMUNOTRI HELIPAD|
|0800 AM||ARRIVAL HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI|
|Harsil is one of the most beautiful and picturesque valleys in Uttrakhand and also known as mini Switzerland. Gangotri temple is approx 22 KMS from|
Harsil helipad and drive by car is approx. 50 mins. Stay at Harsil is arranged at Himalayan Nature Resort which is around 2 KMS from helipad. Our ground staff will assist passengers through out there stay at Harsil. We provide all the basic and leisure facilities for the tourists such as a premium accommodation with ensuite washrooms, delicious vegetarian food, short walks, local sightseeing and an evening bonfire in Gangotri Valley.
|DAY 3rd||GANGOTRI TO KEDARNATH|
|0830 AM||DEPARTURE HARSIL HELIPAD, GANGOTRI|
|0915 AM||ARRIVAL KEDARNATH HELIPAD|
Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking remote site among all four Char Dham
snow-capped peaks, making it the most sites.
We will arrive at Sersi helipad from Gangotri, here after changing the chopper we will fly for KEDARNATH Helipad. Temple is approx. 500 meters away from helipad and will take approx. 15 min to reach.
Kedarnath doesn’t have night halt facility, once the Darshan is completed, We will return to Sersi and stay is arranged at Guptkashi / Sitapur.
Passengers can visit ancient Triyuginarayan or Kalimath Mandir in the evening.
|DAY 4th||KEDARNATH TO BADRINATH|
|0945 AM||DEPARTURE SERSI HELIPAD, GUPTKASHI|
|1015 AM||ARRIVAL BADRINATH HELIPAD|
Badrinath has an average elevation of 3,100 metres. According to legend Shankara discovered a black stone image of Lord Badrinarayan made of Saligram stone in the Alaknanda River.
After arrival, passengers can check in to the hotel which is close to temple. In evening, We do Visit of Mana village which is near to religious site of Badrinath.
The special Maha Abhishek Pooja is the highlight of this entire yatra. It starts at 0400AM sharp in the morning and last for 2 hours. We have arranged an opportunity for all our guests to sit inside the temple and cherishes the darshan of the Shringar of the deity from close quarters.
|DAY 5th||BADRINATH TO DEHRADUN|
|1015 AM||DEPARTURE BADRINATH HELIPAD|
|1115 PM||ARRIVAL S’DHARA HELIPAD, DEHRADUN|
|(Total Cost Per Person is Rs. 160,000/-)|
THE END OF CHARDHAM YATRA !!!
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper. Only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples in Chardham are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit.
- At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket.
- There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens.
- All properties lodge with hot water, towels, shower and western toilets.
We are also offering Do-Dham Yatra (Kedar & Badri) during this season, below is the Itinerary for the same:
The Inclusions are:
- Helicopter trip from Dehradun
- VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Ji & Badrinath Ji
- Dedicated staff at both the places for all coordinations and comfortable Darshan.
- Private Vehicle at Badrinath.
The itinerary is as follows, timings are flexible as per your convenience / helicopter schedule:
|Kedar Badri – Do Dham Charter Itinerary – 2018|
|Start Time*||End Time||Details|
|1130||1230||Sahastradhara to Kedarnath By Helicopter|
|1230||1400||VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Ji|
|1400||1435||Sersi to Badrinath|
|1435||1500||Lunch at Badrinath|
|1500||1615||VIP Darshan at Badrinath Ji|
|1615||1715||Fly back to Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun|
The all-inclusive cost for this charter is Rs 400,000/- (6 persons).
Terms & Conditions
- Available Hotel properties at Yamunotri are non-star category and the stay is arranged at best amongst them. However at Kedarnath, Harsil and Badrinath the accommodation standard is 3.5 Star.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount.
- Air Services India Charters reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions and flying clearances from the concerned authorities.
- Full amount has to be deposited 14 days prior to date of journey.
- CANCELLATION POLICY : Following are the cancellation charges:
- Upto 7 days before Journey — 20% of amount
- Upto 48 hours before Journey — 50% of amount
- Less than 48 hours before Journey — 75% of amount
- Less than 24 hours before Journey — No Refund
- Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
- BAD WEATHER SITUATION: If you are stuck in a bad weather situation on any particular day out of the 5 days we will still try to finish the darshan on next day. In case we are completely unable to visit any dham due to bad weather situation we will refund proportionate money. This means that if due to any reason we are unable to do 2 dhams then we will refund 50% payment. If unable to do 3 Dhams then we will refund 75% and so on.